Our Privacy Commitment To You
Agencyeasy.com is a platform owned by e intelligence Ltd. At e intelligence Ltd we are committed to respecting your privacy, keeping your data safe and not doing anything with it that you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
The issue of online privacy is extremely crucial for e intelligence Ltd. which is committed to safeguarding the information provided by its customers and other visitors logging on to its Website. As an organization dedicated to offering professional web development, SEO, web design, PPC, SERM, SMM, ranking recovery, white label SEO, white label web design, lead generation and other similar services, e intelligence Ltd has been actively promoting the concept of privacy and its relevance for organizations with a cyber presence.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- The information we collect
- How we will use it
- Where we collect it from
- How long we store it
- Our legal basis for processing your personal data</li<
- Digital services
- Your rights and how you can see, update or delete your personal data
- Securing your data
Who We Are?
Our Registered company name is e intelligence Ltd registered at the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales having company number 12348348. We provide digital marketing and web development services to other small and medium businesses across the globe.
What Information Do We Collect And What Do We Use It For?
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of data about your business which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier and title
- Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone numbers
- Financial Data includes Business bank account and payment card details
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Enquiry Data includes data you provided us with when you contact us for customer service assistance (by any means of communication including written communications or via our website(s), support forums, telephone, email, SMS, or our social media channels) or when you visit us at a public event, such as a trade show or exhibition or participate in one of our surveys, competitions or prize draws, we may record all customer service communications and keep information about the particular communication, including your name, the product(s) you bought, the reason why you contacted us, and the advice we gave you so we can track the resolution of any customer service issues and for customer service training purposes.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services, as well as the frequency and pattern of your service use
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Contact information listed above is stored within our GDPR compliant CRM and project management system.
We Will Use Your Data To:
- Provide you with the services, products or information you asked for
- In performance of the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) in relation to Marketing and Communication and where your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- Sending you information about our new products or services that we believe are most relevant to you
- Keep a record of your relationship with us
- Ensure we know how you prefer to be contacted
- Understand how we can improve our services or information
Where Do We Collect Your Information From?
We collect information in the following ways:
- When we enter into a contract with you
- When you give it to us directly: You may give us your information in order to enter one of our competitions, get a free trial for our products, request for more information about our products or services, sign up to one of our events, sign up to our newsletter, or communicate with us via the contact web form
- When you give consent to third party organisations to share your personal data with us:
This information depends on your privacy settings and the responses you gave the third party at that time.
We will retain your data for only as long as it is necessary for the uses set out in this Privacy Notice and/or to meet legal and regulatory requirements. After this period, we will securely erase the data. If data is needed after this period for analytical, historical or other legitimate business purposes, we will take appropriate measures to anonymise this data
Our Digital Services
Cookies used on the site:
- User preference – we set these to customise your website preferences, for example dismissing a popup not to show again in your browser, or setting your live chat preferences.
- Analytics – we use these to understand how the website is being used in order to improve the user experience. Your user data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget. We also log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
- Facebook and LinkedIn: We use Facebook and LinkedIn advertising conversion tracking and re-targeting pixels, which allows us to collect or receive information from your website and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide measurement services and target future advertising.
- Third party cookies: We use a number of external web services. For example, to display slideshows we sometimes use SlideShare; to show videos we use YouTube and Vimeo, to encourage social shares we use social media like and share buttons. We cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from setting their own cookies and collecting information on your usage. If you are not logged in to these external services then they will not know who you are but are likely to gather anonymous usage information e.g. number of views, plays, loads etc.
Security Of Your Business Information
We take great care in maintaining the reasonable security of your data to prevent unauthorised access to it, through the use of appropriate technology and internal procedures.
- Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Encryption in transfer and in rest
- Data minimisation
- Putting in place physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in line with industry standards
In certain circumstances your data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA): For example, contact details of a named client may be shared with a website design team in another country.
We have a national network of offices to assist in delivering our core function of Digital Marketing and Web Development as such we are a global organisation.
Some of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
Where we use certain service providers, we will use specific data protection contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Standard Contract’s for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
Please contact us using the details set out at the bottom of this Policy if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
Our Recruitment Process
E intelligence Ltd is the data controller for the information you provide during the recruitment process unless otherwise stated. If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Will We Do With The Information You Provide To Us?
All of the information you provide during the process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary.
We will not share any of the information you provide during the recruitment process. The information you provide will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.
We will use the contact details you provide to us to contact you to progress your application. We will use the other information you provide to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for. Our legal basis for processing this information is legitimate interest.
What Information Do We Ask For, And Why?
The information we ask for is used to assess your suitability for employment. You don’t have to provide what we ask for, but it might affect the progression of your application to the next stage if you don’t.
Our hiring managers shortlist applications for interview. If you are shortlisted for interview you will be required to bring photographic identification usually a passport to confirm your rights to work in the United Kingdom.
If we make a conditional offer of employment, we will ask you for information so that we can carry out pre-employment checks. You must successfully complete pre-employment checks to progress to a final offer. We are required to confirm the identity of our staff, their right to work in the United Kingdom and seek assurance as to their trustworthiness, integrity and reliability.
You Will Therefore Be Required To Provide:
- Proof of your identity – you will be asked to attend our office with original documents, we will take copies.
- We will contact your referees, using the details you provide in your application, directly to obtain references.
If We Make A Final Offer, We Will Also Ask You For The Following:
- Bank details – to process salary payments.
- Emergency contact details – so we know who to contact in case you have an emergency at work.
How Long Is The Information Retained For?
If you are successful, the information you provide during the application process and employment will be retained by us as part of your employee file for the duration of your employment. The legal basis for this is contractual. The retention period following termination of contract is plus 6 years. This is based on the 6-year time limit within which legal proceedings must be commenced as laid down under the Limitation Act 1980. The lawful basis for this legal obligation.
If you are unsuccessful at any stage of the process, the information you have provided until that point may be retained for a further 12months and reviewed alongside any future openings at our organisation. If you wish for us to destroy the information you provided during our recruitment process then you must write to us at email@example.com .
Right Of Access – Where We Hold Personal Information About You
e intelligence Ltd at your request can confirm what personal information is held about you, how it is processed and how long it is stored. You also have the right to have any inaccuracies corrected or erased if you object to any processing. To release your information to you, we may ask for additional information to verify your identity to ensure your information is not being disclosed unlawfully to a person who has no right to view it. This information may be, for example, a colour copy of a valid driving licence, birth certificate or utility bill addressed to the subject request. e intelligence Ltd will look to process all legitimate data subject requests within 30 days.
How To Contact Us
Level 3, Castle House, Castle Street, Sheffield S3 8LS England