This article will teach you how to integrate your project in AgencyEasy with Google Keyword Rank Tracking.
- Click on the ‘Add Keyword’ button to integrate your project with Google Keyword Rank Tracking.
- In the space given, you can add up to 20 Keywords in one go, one keyword per line. Repeat this process if you want to add more than 20 keywords.
- Once you have entered all the desired keywords, toggle the ‘Include Google Local Packs’ if you want and add a business name in the given space.
- Now you can add location, state, and city using the dropdown option
- Once you are done filling in the required details, click on Save.
- Once you click on Save button, it will take some time to add the keywords. It’s recommended to check this window after some time.
- With this, you are done with integrating your project with Google Keyword Rank Tracking.
Still have a query? Raise a ticket here.